Wednesday, May 31, 2006

5/365

Finding an old letter written to a friend off to work for a church, it was written about 6 years ago and although it started to read like Baz Luhramans "Wear Sunscreen" at times it contained some very relevant advice for me today. The best snippet is as follows. "You are not the solutions to others problems, God is, he will use you along the way but He can do it without you if you need to sleep. So sleep in the knowledge that God is big enough to do it without you when you sleep and gracious enough to let you in on it when you wake up." (I'm still not sure quoting yourself is a great plan.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Welshie said...

love it!

31/5/06 10:43 pm  
Blogger Katherine said...

I think you can quote yourself when what you write stands the test of time .. and it does! I have joined your quest ..sowhatisthepoint.blogspot.com

2/6/06 11:50 am  
Blogger Kath said...

Hoorah, I'm so glad you've joined!

3/6/06 10:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home