Monday, May 21, 2007

361/365

The messages that reminded me that I'm not entirely alone in this job right now. Glad that someone cares and God's impeccable timing was at work again. The fun of hanging out with Jess, Ceryn, Ed and Carolina for the day. Chilled times with students this evening. My Brother hearing my frustrations and attempts to try and not moan but giving me space to express some of the angst within right now. (He's had 4 years off and should really thank Mr G for that, but he's back on duty now)

2 Comments:

Blogger becci brown said...

Er Kath...how can you POSSIBLY be ahead of me?! although i havent posted for monday, when I do it will only be 351!!
How can this be?!?!?!?!

22/5/07 7:51 pm  
Blogger Kath said...

I really don't know! I think you are behind and I'm 3 days out I think, judging from when I started and when you started!
erm what happens when it's over. Help!

22/5/07 10:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home