Wednesday, November 29, 2006

187/365

I'm not sure this counts as a good thing that happened today because it made me very sad. But sitting around with my housemates this evening attempting to work out when Christmas is going to be, realising that we have no time when we are all in the house, and realising that the sad event of Birgitte leaving is going to come all too soon. We're all crazy busy and I don't like it. Not one little bit. The amusement comes when we realise we are all turning into Joey from Friends and shout at the ceiling. "Why God WHY?". We don't like change. No no. Maybe the delight comes from us being such good friends that we can feel this sad already about something that will happen in 2 months time. I'm not sure, I'm too tired to work it out right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home