Friday, June 16, 2006

21/365

Wow, three weeks of cool stuff. That's pretty cool in itself. It will be interesting to see just how much of this relates to food by the end of the year. Today is one of those days when I have to dig deeper and force myself to think through the stuff of the day, to think above the zoned outness of my brain that has been with me throughout the day. But there are moments of greatness that occurred even on such a day. Cycling along the sea front rejoicing in freewheeling and the sparkling sea. Slobbing on the sofa waiting in anticipation for my housemate to come home so I'd have someone to talk to. Cooking the most immensely satisfying stir fry together in under 15 minutes. Looking forward to tomorrow and two days off. Looking forward to a morning when mercies will be new, the spaced outness may have gone and the sun will still be shining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home