Friday, March 09, 2007

289/365

Relay Day, laughter, tears and lots and lots of the Bible. Shedding a small tear with love for my wonderful brother and the deep reality of how 1 Corinthians 1:18-2:5 is the air of his life, he is a walking example of those verses. Lou's laughter at finally seeing where I get everything from. The passion welling up within me again that God is not impressed with what we are impressed with. We love the bold, the 'cool', the big named speakers, the people who've written loads of books and have clever things to say. God really really isn't impressed, He loves the weak, the foolish, those of us who know we need only Him and cry out to him. Wanting to spend the rest of my life living this and telling it to the world around.
Discovering that although my broadband is dead dial up still works and I am in touch with the world, just in a less surfing the internet constantly and more time and space to not spend all my time staring at a screen, this is going to be good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home